Monday

We had a good visit with my dad these past few days--thanks for coming to visit dad! We watched a lot of tv, ate too much and went shopping almost every day--always the staples of our family visits!

Monday we took a family trip to Ainsley's day care to meet her new teachers and finish up her paperwork! It is hard to believe she will begin day care next week! I am going to take Ainsley over a couple of times next week and stay with her and the teachers so they can learn her cues and more about her before she starts full time in December.

She of course had to be dressed up to meet her teachers!


After day care, we stopped by the local coffee shop and got drinks! Apple cider for Ryan, Pumpkin Chai tea for me, and Ainsley's drink of choice--milk!


We then went to Target to pick up some more diapers, wipes, etc--all things we learned we will need to stock up on for day care and I found one of my favorite books for her! We decided to buy her a special book each month to go along with the many books her Grandma Linda has already provided for her baby library! I read her a few poems last night and she loved it!


After all of that running around yesterday, she was tired!

Comments

Angie said…
so cute!! I love her little outfit! I can't belive she starts daycare next week! I am sending her a little before Christmas package today!
Janna said…
She is so adorable! Her outfit really cute.

Popular Posts