A shower of fun

This afternoon my friends Kate & Erin planned a special baby shower--a pedicure and dessert shower! We started by getting our nails done and then headed to Monica's (a local restaurant) for dessert--they have the best cupcakes! I didn't get any pictures of the desserts, because we all ate them so quick! It was fun to have some time chatting with these great ladies and laughing!


They were all so kind and got us such thoughtful gifts! Amy got us this cute basket filled with baby goodies!


Erin got us the cutest book and towel for bath time!


Lots of comfy sleepers from Kate!


Lindsay got us the cutest shoes that help children to walk earlier! And the cute Iowa t-shirt!


One of my favorite books from Kate!


I feel very lucky to have these great people in our lives and can't wait for our little girl to meet them!

Comments

Angie said…
How fun!! I love all the sweet stuff you got!

Popular Posts