EIU vs. Iowa

It has begun--football season! Tomorrow's home opener is Iowa vs. EIU! Tonight Ryan and I went to grab dinner and on the way home we drove by the stadium and we saw many motor homes already in town and SO many Iowa black and gold flags, shirts, etc--Hawkeye pride was out and about. I tried to take more pictures, but our camera phones don't take great in motion pictures (since we were driving).


The Hawkeye train looks ready for game time---ready to take fans to the stadium!


I am hoping to rest a lot this weekend so my rib muscles heal--I truly have been lucky to have an uneventful pregnancy up to this point...Ryan is off to the store now to find icy hot--hope that does the trick!

Have a good weekend!

Comments

Janna said…
I hope your ribs get to feeling better.I'm so excited it is football season. Last night was SIU's first game in their new stadium.

Popular Posts