EIU pride!

Ryan had a lot of fun yesterday at the EIU vs. Iowa game--Iowa won 37 to 7.

Ryan and Greg (one of our co-workers at Iowa who also went to EIU)--they were having fun!

What a blue wig! Ryan said he had several people make comments to him about his EIU shirt, so when he got home from the game he kindly changed back into an Iowa shirt before we went out for shopping--so I didn't have to hear all of the choice words that were said!


They have GREAT seats and it was a beautiful day!


I've already started working on my fall decorations! Here is something that I made to hold some caramels--a jar from Wal-Mart ($1.47), some ribbon and a chalk board tag my sister sent to me this summer (thanks Ang)!

Comments

Janna said…
Your fall jar is really cute. I like the blue wig!

Popular Posts