Growing older

This Tuesday was my birthday--it was a fun day filled with cupcakes at work, lunch out with my boss, dinner with Ryan at Red Lobster (I'm not a big fan of sea food--but I love their salad and biscuits!)!

I also got some very thoughtful gifts--a big thanks to everyone!

Ryan got me this Vera Bradley work bag! Love it!


My sister (Angie) sent me this Vera Bradley wallet--I just love it, thanks Ang! Such cute colors for fall!


My dad sent me some birthday money--which I normally use for new tennis shoes, but this year my feet seem to be growing day by day, so I splurged and got some new Mary Kay makeup--thanks Dad!!


Ryan's parents got me this huge work bag filled with post-it notes and pens! I just love pens and post-it notes, it makes work a bit funner!


Tonight my friend Kate took me to get a pedicure for my birthday--I picked up these chocolates as a thank you gift for her!


I then went to get my hair cut--it was really hard to take my own picture of my new (shorter) haircut, but here it is.


I went to Wal-Greens tonight and found these--Candy Corn! I am so ready for fall and love everything about fall--carmel apples, candy corn, changing leaves, pumpkins! Can't wait!


We got a gift certificate from some of Ryan's family in the mail and I picked up this bear at Target--it has a mom's heartbeat, womb sounds, music--it attaches to her crib--I think she'll love it.

Comments

Popular Posts