Weekend fun

This weekend, Ryan's mom and dad (Larry & Linda) came to visit. We did a lot of shopping, eating out and relaxing. Here are some of our highlights from this weekend.

We took a trip on Saturday to the Amana colonies--great shopping and wonderful food (family style)!

Larry & Linda at lunch!


Me & Ryan at lunch!


Fun craft shops!


One of the shops had their Christmas decorations out--it was so beautiful!


We have a local store called--Stuff, etc which is a re-sale shop. I love taking our things there that we no longer need and get a little pocket change.

Here are the winter clothes that I recently went through and got rid of things we no longer wear.


Linda helped me to take in some stuff in today since I cleaned out our closets recently and we found these great outfits for our little girl. They are all used--but were 50-80% off the sale prices--so many of these dresses were just $2! What a great deal!!

Ryan's grandma (Della) had sent along some money for us to buy something for our little girl--so we were able to get several outfits for a great price ($15--I love bargain shopping)! Thanks Grandma Della!


Can a girl have too many dresses? Not at these prices!


I love this strawberry outfit--hope she likes strawberries as much as I did as a little girl!


I washed all of the clothes when I got them home--this is a picture (in our laundry room) of her new jean jacket for fall! So cute and tiny!


Tonight Linda and I went to get a manicure (thanks dad--I used some of my birthday money that you sent!). On my hand (hand on the left) you will notice my "bling, bling baby ring"--translation=my wedding ring no longer fits, but I found a great stand in (fake of course) at Pennnys for $7! I get lots of compliments on it and most of the time I explain it is my bling, bling baby ring--makes people laugh a bit :)!


We've had a great visit with the Cohenours and its hard to believe the next time we see them our little girl will be here!

Comments

Janna said…
The dresses are really cute! You got some great bargains.
Angie said…
The dresses are adorable!! I LOVE that little jean jacket! Your nails are so pretty! Love your mani.
Talk to you soon :)

Popular Posts