Nursery--round one!

This weekend, Ryan and I worked on the nursery! Ryan spent over 4 hours working on putting the crib together (thanks Ryan and to Larry & Linda for the crib!)! We love how the bedding matches!


A peaceful tree!


Some decorations for her wall!




This is a boat that Ryan got me for Christmas while we were dating. I painted the edges pink (it was formerly green) and added in my mom's angel collection.


A futon for guests to come and visit!


And finally--an early birthday gift from Ryan. My feet have been hurting from a lot of walking in flip flops. These are much more comfy and easy to put on (much easier then tennis shoes these days)!

Comments

Janna said…
The nursery is looking realy cute! I love the bedding and the little birds on the wall.
Angie said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your nursery set up!! Baby C will be very happy in her sweet nursery! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!
Love ya!

Popular Posts