Bargins!

This week, Ryan and I started our birthing classes at the hospital! We go once a week for the next three weeks. We learned a lot and I asked lots of questions (even though no one else in the class did)!!! At one point, Ryan said, "slow down on the questions"!

I found some great deals this week on baby clothes--I started buying for 3 mo, 6 mo and 9 mo to spread out the cuteness!

Here are a few of the cute clothes I found!

I've been wanting to buy this cute cheerleading outfit for a while! She'll be able to wear it this fall for the games (which we'll probably watch at home)!


A cute 4th of July outfit and summer outfit! These were both on 70% off sales!


Outfits for spring (also at 70% off)--I love this O'Kosh jean dress!


I'm making some banana bread tonight--our whole house smells like bread!

Comments

Janna said…
The outfits are really cute! I like the jean dress the best too.
Anonymous said…
So cute!

This is Shasta by the way, I guess I need to get a blog myself now :-)
Angie said…
Love the things you got they are SO cute, the jean dress is adorable!! Is that Erin's banana bread recipe that you use? If not I should give it to you it is SO easy and delicious!!

Popular Posts