27 Weeks

We are so thankful that we got a very health report at our check up appointment with Dr. Thoma this week! Our baby girl is healthy and growing! We are now at 27 weeks and 1 day!

We are also thankful for the weekend! Work has been busy--so we were ready to have some fun this weekend and relax! Today we we did some errands and worked around the house!

Some random up-dates...

I am trying to infuse some more natural cleaners into my supplies--I found this one at Target and it worked great today!


This week I had book club on Thursday night and Leslie hosted and had a smores bar and humus and pita chips! It was great and the discussion on The Women of Brewster place was also excellent! We are not normally humus snackers, but it was so good I got some for us to munch on!


I am so excited for our baby shower next weekend that my sister and mother-in-law (Linda) are hosting for us!


Some 4th of July treats I'm going to work on tomorrow for a party--cup cakes and iced tea!


I am working on presents for everyone for next weekend--I found some cute things for everyone!




This week, the department purchased some new furniture for our apartment. The bed is very comfortable--just a little high. Ryan had to buy me a step stool :)!


Our new couch and chair!




Next week at work my two new graduate students start training--I got them some fun welcome gifts!


Happy 4th!

Comments

Popular Posts