Settling In

We've finally arrived at 6 months (24 weeks)--our baby girl is growing and thankfully healthy! We are still deciding on a name, and we are looking forward to putting her nursery together next month before the school year ramps up in August!

Week 24!


For our new little Hawkeye--this will be perfect for football season this fall!


We started to hang up a few of her clothes--they look so tiny!


The baby's room--lots to do in here! I did get two baskets of books picked out for her--Ryan's mom saved lots of baby books for us from her teaching days (thanks Linda)! We have so many books--I'm going to rotate them regularly!


Ryan and I found this wall cling for the nursery--it is a beautiful tree! We think it will help to make the white walls a bit more homey!


We are finally all settled in our new apartment! After a weeks of packing, it only took us a week to get settled!

Kitchen--I love all of the cabinet space!


Our home office--notice Ryan setting up all of the wires!


Living room!


My craft nook--dad, notice my Wyoming calendar proudly displayed!


Hallway!


One of my favorite rooms--the laundry room, I love that I can fold laundry in here before putting it all away.


Our bedroom--I need to put up some pictures in here!


Our front entry way with a lot of books!

Comments

Angie said…
I love, love, love your new apartment!! The kitchen is amazing, I can't belive how big it is, I have never seen a res hall with such a big kitchen! I like how it's open to your LR and office.
Talk to you soon!

Popular Posts