This and that

I LOVE receiving Christmas cards--I like to display them because they are so pretty and thoughtful. I like to hang them up with ribbon which I attach to the back of a door or in this case a pantry and then clip them to the ribbon with a clothespin. We have cards everywhere--almost on every door of our tiny apartment!


After work we ran to dinner and then made a trip to Wal-Mart to get a new shower curtain!

My dad had planned to visit us for Christmas, so we had planned to deep clean the bathroom for company...but there is a BIG winter storm coming (the weather man called it "a mess" tonight), so he might not be able to make it--but we thought we would clean anyway incase dad gets to travel!!


More cleaning tonight--we did laundry and recycling!


Tonight I made some Christmas rice crispy treats--they were delish (as you can see we tested them!).


I used some of my Christmas money from my in-laws to buy this cute sweatshirt today--thanks Larry & Linda, I love it!


During this busy time of year---with the gifts to buy, cards to write, meals to make it is easy to forget.....I'm going to try to be very mindful of the reason for Christmas over these next few days!

Comments

Angie said…
Shel you don't need an excuse to clean your house-you LOVE to clean all the time! Ha Ha
Love the Iowa sweatshirt that you got :)

Popular Posts