Sunday, Sunday

Today we went to early church and then I took my friend to the airport--she was off for a Scotland adventure--fun!

Then Ryan and I went to lunch and then I went to Michaels and found the greatest sale ever on this craft station storage--$15 each! The only downfall--it will need to be assembled, I will tackle that this afternoon--how hard can it be?!


I also have ham and beans cooking on the stove--that big ham is almost gone!


I got this cute shirt at Target yesterday--I love all of the ruffles this season!


We continue to get snow--here are some photos we took around town.


Brrr.........


The snowy capitol....


Snowy travel...


Well, it is almost new years....so I bought this dvd at Target yesterday for just $10.....hopefully it isn't too hard, Jillian can be a tough trainer on The Biggest Looser! I'll let you know how it goes :)!


Happy Sunday!

Comments

Janna said…
Your ham and beans looks delicious! I'm still jealous of all the snow you got. We have had a few flurries, but nothing bad.

Popular Posts