Saturday

Today we went to lunch downtown, and then the mall--it was CRAZY! I should have taken a picture, it was so packed with people! Tonight I did some baking.....

One of my friends found out about the local senior center doing a cookie drive to raise money, so I decided to make these mint cookies to give to the cookie drive. I tested one and they are delish!! I only got 12 good cookies from this batch, because I set the oven too high on the first batch :(---mint cookies smell great, but not burnt mint cookies :)!


I also made some chex mix tonight--it is Ryan's favorite. Check out my new pink jammies--comfy and on sale at JC Penny's for $10!


One of our new ornaments this year--from our cruise this summer.


I wrapped some presents this evening--I am really concentrating here!


Some cookies from our friends Erin & Greg--they look and taste delish!

Comments

Janna said…
I've never heard of the mint cookies, but they look delicious. Cute pajama pants!

Popular Posts