Cohenour Christmas

Today Ryan and I drove to the Quad Cities to meet his mom and dad (Larry & Linda) for Christmas.

Before we left--Ryan took a picture of my new hair cut (got it cut yesterday--it is a bit shorter, but looks a lot the same).


We didn't check the weather before we left, so we were surprised to walk out of our apartment today and see.....SNOW! I took this picture on the road.


We met Larry and Linda for lunch at Famous Daves--great BBQ!


Me & Ryan.


We had so many presents to open we had to get another table :)!


One of the Famous Dave's employees was nice enough to take a group photo!


After lunch we did some shopping and the snow picked up.....Ryan did a good job driving us around safely in the snow!


Here is Linda with the bag of gifts we prepared for the Grandmas and Ryan's brother Tim. Isn't the bag cute? I got it at Michael's yesterday and it held 4 presents!


After all that shopping, we stopped by Steak and Shake and got shakes....they were SO good! Mine was the 3rd one from the left, I got the 1/2 White Chocolate and 1/2 Peppermint Chocolate Chip (both the Christmas flavors)!


We made it home safe and sound! We are excited for Christmas and my dad to come and visit later this week!

Comments

Angie said…
Looks like a fun day!! Your haircut is cute, I like your bangs.
Love,
MOH

Popular Posts