This and that

Tonight I am going to a girls movie night at a friends house--I made some healthy treats to take with--carrots, celery dip and oranges and kewi. I should have taken a picture before I wrapped them all up!


I had so many orange peels left over after prepping the snacks so I put them in some boiling water and added some cinnamon and the house smells GREAT! I remember my mom doing this stove top popourri around the holidays. Cinnamon sticks and orange slices (with the fruit) work the best, but I just used the peels tonight and it was really fragrant--give it a try!


Hobby Lobby has these cute craft light blubs for $1.47. I like to fill them with paper clips and give them to co-workers or students to say "thanks for your great IDEAS"! I got this for one of my students to thank her for all of her good ideas with the student group I advise.


Well, I'm off to girls movie night-hope we are watching something good!

Comments

Angie said…
Have fun at the movie night, the potpourri looks good!! The light bulb is cute!!
Kisses,
The BEST sister ever!!

Popular Posts