Family Fun: Allison, Cohenour & Eichler Thanksgiving Celebration

This year our family decided to celebrate Thanksgiving in southern Illinois to be close to my mom who isn't able to travel far these days. We all met in Belleville, IL for the week of thanksgiving--we did a lot of eating, shopping, movies, and talking. Here are some of the highlights! I took lots of photos--so here are a few, I'll post more tomorrow!

Brock, Angie, me and Dad at Cracker Barrel on Thanksgiving day--it was delish and no dishes to clean up!


My sister Angie and her son Brock!


My nephew swimming at the pool! He loved to go swimming.


My dad and Vicki on Thanksgiving.


Here we are at Target--my dad wanted coffee so bad, he broke down and got it at Starbucks--he prefers regular gas station coffee!


My mom (Rose), me and my mother-in-law (Linda) on Thanksgiving!


My father-in-law (Larry) and Ryan on Thanksgiving.


My mom and Brock at dinner, our first night together.


On one of our (many) trips to Wal-Mart this week....my sister help my dad order id tags for his new car keys--in case they get lost someone will know who to call, good idea, just $5 a tag.


Me and Ang--don't know why this picture is so close up!


Angie at Hobby Lobby--Ang taught me how to make cute garlands from fabric--we each made a Christmas and university garland!


Uncle Ryan and Brock--don't they look like they're having fun!


Ryan and his mom, Linda at Cracker Barrel--shopping!


After lunch at Eckert's orchard!


Me and Ryan on the train at the St. Louis zoo, I'll post more of those pictures tomorrow!

Comments

Janna said…
It looks like you all had a good visit! I bet your mom was happy to see you guys.
Angie said…
Love all of your pics!!! I had fun!!

Popular Posts