EIU

Sunday Ryan and I traveled to EIU for a board meeting at the Christian Campus House. It was a long day, but well worth it--9 hours of driving in one day, we were so tired last night when we got home at 11:30 pm! We were glad we were able to have lunch with my dad and Vicki at Monical's (I forgot to take photos). Thanks Dad for meeting us!!

Here is a picture of the IL welcome center--look who was there to greet us--Honest Abe!


I love going back to EIU--there are beautiful buildings--here is Old Main!


This picture is for my sister (Brock & Ava)--Lawson & Andrews Hall--where she met her husband! Not the best picture--I took it as I quickly drove by. We were late for the meeting!


Here is a picture of Ryan at his first board meeting!


On the way home we ate at Cracker Barrel! Love that place!


Comments

Angie said…
beautiful pics!!! Thanks for the pics of Andrews and Lawson! You two are so sweet!

Popular Posts