Thankful

I've been sick for a week--but finally feeling better! The student group I advise hosts a dinner each month to recognize student leaders and staff members. This month I was thankful to be a part of receiving two of the awards with groups!

This is a picture of our Saturdays in Service team--a group of staff members who plan community service events for students to be engaged in. Our team also won the regional award!


The student coordinator of the group (Nichole) nominated me and my fellow advisor (Ryan) and me for advisor of the month. Ryan won for August and I won for September. She was too kind to think of us!


This was the menu--it was amazing!


The the desert! The students loved this! Me too!!

Comments

Angie said…
congrats on your award!!! I love your orange sweater!
See you in a few weeks!!

Popular Posts