St. Louis Trip

Ryan & I took a road trip to St. Louis Thur-Saturday to see my mom and de-stress (work has been busy)! We had a fun visit with my mom taking her out for some great dinners & on a haunted hayride (which she loved!!)!

Here are a few of the highlights:

Me & My mom--she recently moved into a new apartment and loves it! It is a cute apartment and she has lots of nice neighbors!


Ryan and I stayed in St. Louis since mom's apartment is small. We got a great deal on Travelocity and the hotel we stayed at gave us warm cookies when we checked in!


I read this book on our trip--this same author wrote Tuesdays with Morrie (one of my favorite books)! I only have 75 pages left of this one!


Friday night we took my mom to Eckert's apple barn for dinner--it was great! They also have a great shop where we picked up the cutest apple cookie!


Beautiful mums!


$40 pumpkins!


Ryan the farmer!


Me at Eckerts--I loved this place!


We took mom to the Eckert Fun Farm for a haunted hayride and corn maze! The corn was so tall!


On our drive home today, Ryan and I stopped in Hannibal, MO and went through Mark Twain's cave! We went on a guided tour for an hour and it was so much fun! Lots of twists and turns and we saw one bat--thankfully he was sleeping!


Cave entrance-it was 54 degrees in the cave, it stays that temp year round!


Me in the cave--in my Hawkeye jersey (we won today)!


Cave treasures!


Me smiling in the cave--having fun!


Ryan and Me in the cave!


We are home and unpacked and ready for Sunday--church, dinner at the President's house (more on that tomorrow) and an evening softball game! I'm off to do laundry!

Comments

Angie said…
love all of your pics!! I'm glad you had fun at Mom's! TTYS
love,
MOH
Janna said…
I havn't seen your mom in years! She looks good. I'm glad you guys got to spend time together.

Popular Posts