Fall or Winter?

It is cold here in Iowa! We had snow last weekend!! Here are some random up-dates from the past couple of weeks......brace yourself it is exciting (ha)!

Last weekend Iowa played Michigan--so we went to a tailgate party at our friends house--we brought chili! It was a night game so it was fun to hangout with friends, have a good dinner and then Ryan went to the game and I stayed home and hosted some friends at our house and watched the game in the warm! Notice my small (tiny) stove in the background--and my family wonders why we eat out so much!


Here is me last weekend as we went to run errands--notice the hat and scarf--it was cold!!


I have to remember it is still fall (despite the cold), so here are some of our fall decorations! I got these apples, ect at Michael's last weekend on sale for $2.50 for the whole group!


I love this decoration--I think I bought it when we lived in Macomb, IL.


I took this picture yesterday--isn't this a beautiful tree? I love the changing leaves.


An Iowa pumpkin! We had dinner downtown last night and this was displayed in one of the store windows.


This morning I made some banana bread--I like to add real bananas to the mix!


A few more random photos--here is me with a new flower accessory. I bought this at New York & Company on sale for $2. I think it brings a little life to some old outfits!


I joined a new book club on campus. I am so excited about this--I know only a few of the women in the group, so it will be fun to meet some new people. Here is our first read for November. Sorry the picture is sideways. Ames, IA is only a couple hours from here.

Comments

Popular Posts