Apple Orchard

Two blog posts in one day! I am catching up!

This morning I made these save the date cards for our thanksgiving celebration with our family. I am so excited to finally have our family plans worked out for the holiday!


Taking the cards to the post office.


We then headed out to Wilson's Apple Orchard! Look at all of the cars!


We saw this beautiful house and horse barn on the way to the orchard--I love this fence. Reminds me of the fences in Kentucky.


They had a cute gift shop and were making homemade Carmel apples! It took me a good while to realize the lady in curlers was dressed up in a Halloween costume (I just thought she woke up late). Ryan and I are trying to watch our sweets, so we didn't have an apple--but I asked Ryan if he wanted one like 50 times. Thankfully his willpower is strong.


We took a long walk in the orchard--and only saw one apple on the trees! They were picked over.


They had all of the rows of trees labeled.


Ryan saw a red piece of paper tied to a tree and thankfully read it. It was a winning number! It said redeem at the cash register for a prize!!! I was so excited!! I was hoping we won an apple and then we would have to eat it. Turns out we won a small bail of hay (not kidding). I was a little disappointed--but it is cute and makes a nice addition to my scarecrow.


Look at these beautiful leaves! Ryan and me.


They had a pumpkin painting barn!

Comments

Popular Posts