Weekend

This weekend has been an extension of the work week--Ryan and I both worked at a student leadership retreat yesterday and today I am working this afternoon/early evening to get my new tutors trained and an hosting a mid-term review session! Tis the season of mid-terms!

Here are a few pictures from this weekend!

Went shopping at Wal-Mart yesterday---we got some healthy apples and some yummy ones!


The Iowa Hawkeyes beat Penn State last night (two years in a row)! We were not expected to win--but they played really well and beat a top team! Here is me in my new Iowa jersey!


At Wal-Mart last night, I noticed they already had my favorite tea out!! I realize it is not anywhere close to Christmas, but I LOVE this tea!


Made biscuits and gravy for breakfast this morning! I just made it from the package and didn't add sausauge--it was still really good and a little healthier!


Thought I should add some healthy options to breakfast, so I cut up some fruit!


Happy Sunday!

Comments

Janna said…
I really like the metal thing you have your apples in!

Popular Posts