Wedding and fall treats (apples & Chili)

Yesterday we went to Heather & Dan's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. I forgot my camera :(, but was able to get a couple of pictures on my phone. Thankfully our friends took lots of pictures.

The happy couple--congrats Heather & Dan! Our table was right next to the cake table!


The beautiful center pieces!


Today I got these glass jars at Wal-Mart for some fall treats! I love candy corn and peanuts together!


Ryan made an apple cobbler this afternoon. It is in the oven, but here is a picture of the beautiful apples I bought this afternoon--these are a great snack to take to work!


While Ryan was making the cobler, I made Chili--my dad's great receipe!


Containers for our chili! I like to transfer soup to smaller bowls, makes it easier to grab in the morning and take to work or throw it in a stew pot when we get home and supper is ready!

Comments

Angie said…
love candy corn and peanuts and Dad's chili!! Great fall food!

Popular Posts