Cars, Roses, and Ruffels

This weekend I did a lot of resting--I am recovering from a cold! Thankfully my cough is almost gone! We were on our way to a movie (Harry Potter) when Ryan saw this car show at the stadium by our house--we of course had to stop and check out the cars. We didn't make it to the movie--maybe next weekend!

Here is Ryan walking to the car show--he couldn't get there fast enough!!


Here was one of my favorites--a Hawkeye car!


Some old classics!


Our local store is having a sale on roses--I got these beautiful roses for just $6!! I love the hot pink ones!


Here is me today waiting at the bus stop--I had to take a picture of my new ruffled shirt. Got it at target! I just love the color! I got a few looks when I was taking this--people probably thought I was a little crazy taking a photo of myself!


Well, I'm off to cook dinner--pork chops, and asparagus!

Comments

Popular Posts