Trivia, rock band, & fun

Saturday night we went to dinner with some good friends at a Agusta's in Oxford, IA It is a very fun place--home cooked food--it is operated by a family who moved up to Iowa after the hurricane in New Orleans, so they have many southern dishes--which were great.

After dinner a group of 8 of us played trivia at a local high school as a fundraiser for the girls basketball team and theater group. Our team won 3rd overall--and won $80, which we all decided to give back to the fundraiser! Here are a couple of my friends and trivia teammates--Bill and Wolfgang.


As we were leaving the high school, which my friend Erin teaches at, she informed us that Ashton Kutcher graduated from the high school in 1996!! Sure enough--here is his picture, far right--middle. He has a different first name (Christopher).


After trivia--we went to our Greg & Erin's for some Rock Band--here is Ryan on the drums and Greg, Erin, and Bill (don't they all look so serious)!! I played the drums and the guitar--it was a lot of fun!




Tonight we ate at the Iowa Power River company--which is right by the river. We asked for a window seat so we could watch the fisherman and the water.




Got my hair cut last week--here is my new hair!

Comments

Angie said…
I like your new haircut! It looks cute. I also love your necklace in the first picture!! Talk to you soon.

Popular Posts