Graduation, Stress & the Magic Bullet!

My good friend Noel is graduating with her phD this weekend, and this is the cute gift I found for her--I hope she likes it!

Work has been super stressful lately--so stressful, I went to the doctor yesterday and had a pinched nerve in my neck due to all of the stress I've been carrying around! So, I've decided I need to de-stress! Tonight Ryan and I are going on a walk and I found this great craft with a quote from Mother Teresa which helps to keep things in perspective! I found it at Hallmark!

We recently bought a Magic Bullet and we are enjoying healthy shakes! Our favorite is ice, bananna, strawberries and a splash of oj. It tastes great, is cold and a lot healthier than a DQ blizzard! Although those are good too!!

Comments

Angie said…
I love, love, love your makeover!!! Who did your header? The things you got your friend are too cute!! She will love them. TTYS!!
Love,
The best sister ever!!

Popular Posts