Weekend fun

This has been a crazy week--both Ryan and I worked full days and then had work events most evenings this week. So Friday night, we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then walked around the mall. I got some new perfume because I was completely out. My perfume normally lasts a couple of years, so this time I invested in Burberry perfume and I just love it.



Today I am cleaning our house, grading papers, catching up on laundry and just finished Season 1 of Friday Night Lights while cleaning this morning--I love this series because it is based in a small Texas town and it has a lot of heart.


Ryan is working with a church building team at a Habitat for Humanity work site today. He was excited to build with them today--despite the fact that he couldn't find his favorite building hammer this morning when he was looking bright and early.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

Angie said…
Michelle, of all the backgrounds at the cutest blog on the block, you pick this one...I had this as my first background when I started my blog!! Ha Ha, we are SO much alike it's scary!!
Talk to you soon

Popular Posts