Celebrate, rowers, & cards

At lunch time today, my class from the Leadership college course that I am teaching (wrapping up next week!) went to a local school to host a pizza party for the kindergarten classes they have been reading to the past 3 weeks. The kids had a great time and my students had so much fun reading to the kids. Here are my students with the cards that the kids made them for thank yous! I learned something today--kindergarden kids can EAT! They ate more pizza than we did :).


Working on Easter cards tonight--hard to believe it is just a week away!


Today when I was leaving work, I saw the rowing team practicing--it was a beautiful day today! I took the picture out of my car window--so it is a little hard to see :)!


Today I began teaching a new class for 5 weeks--new RA (Resident Assistant Class). I am co-teaching with a colleague, Shelby, and we have a very talkative class which is great! Have a great weekend!

Comments

Angie said…
Your co teacher is shelby or are you just referring to yourself in the third person??

Popular Posts