Tin foil= easy clean-up!


Do I have a neat baking trick to share! I was making brownies today for my tutor staff (I had a college tutor development training for my tutors) and I read the box and they recommended lining a pan with tin foil for ease clean up and cutting. I tried it and it worked like a dream. I normally have a hard time getting brownies out and putting them on a nice platter--but this did the trick. I used small valentines day candy bars and added these special toppings (twix, snickers, m & ms, etc)! They were a big hit tonight.

I also made a batch of brownies and topped them with reeses peanut butter cups for my college leadership class tomorrow--hope they will like them.

The big hole in the brownies is the one that Ryan tried--he loved them too :)!

Comments

Popular Posts