Saturday




Today was sunny and beautiful--a high above 50 degrees! This past week at work was extremely busy with a very important presentation & prepping for opening a new tutoring location for students at work and...I have been dealing with a horrible cold since Tuesday. Despite all of that we had to get out of the house today and enjoy the weather. Ryan took me to lunch at one of our favorite wing places (he said it would help my sinuses--I think he just wanted wings). I took a picture of my lunch because I thought the presentation was so pretty!

We then went to the pet store and looked at cats--this one pet store down town takes in abused animals and nurses them back to health. There were so many happy cats there. We then went to the mall for a Clinique bonus!!! I love bonus time. We then dropped of my anniversary band at the jewlers--4 of my diamonds were loose!! I just thought one was--so I'm glad we got that checked out, I'll get my ring back on Valentine's Day--so that will be a nice gift!

After that shopping, I was tuckered out due to all of my coughing--so I came home and took a nap! We then had dinner and rented a movie--Private Valentine, the new movie with Jessica Simpson. I always feel so bad that her movies go straight to dvd--so I told Ryan we needed to be supportive and at least watch the dvd--we'll see how it goes.

Comments

Angie said…
You both had a busy day!!! I am so jealous of your clinique bonus!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Popular Posts