Day of Rest


It has been a long couple of weeks! With the start of the school year and struggling with sinus infections--the Cohenour's are in need of a little rest. My dad and Vicki left this morning and then Ryan and I decided we needed some rest, so we decided to rest this morning and watch church on tv instead of going in person. I am doing laundry and Ryan is sleeping now. He has been on duty since Friday--and will be for a week. The past two nights he had late night emergency calls, so he is tuckered out!! Here is a picture of him on the couch sleeping--he hates getting his picture taken, but I figured he wouldn't mind since he is all covered up! We are going to a superbowl party tonight to relax and be with friends. I'll blog about that later!

Comments

Angie said…
Shel!! Have fun at your superbowl party!!

Popular Posts