The Cohenour's Winning Streak


Tonight Ryan and I went to our friends Greg & Erin's Superbowl Party--it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about football. We were rooting for the Cardinals--so the game didn't turn out as we had hoped, but we did have other victories!

I won our office Fantsay Football league and won this beautiful trophy. My name and my team name the "Basket Collector" was engraved and I am told that I need to display this in my office! I collect Longaberger baskets, so that is how I came up with the team name.


Ryan had a win tonight too--he correctly guessed the half-time score...so he won a bunch of quarters! We will have plenty of $ for car washes in the future :)!

Comments

Angie said…
Shel, congrats on winning that big a** trophy...it will look great in your office! Graig will be so proud of you! He won his fantasy football league too.

Popular Posts