Week re-cap

Last Thursday Ryan and I went out to dinner for our anniversary.    We tried a new place in town and it was amazing.  It was a hibachi grill--it wasn't too busy, we had our own personal chef.  He was super nice and a great cook! 
Saturday it was 50 degrees here!  We got a quick trip in to the park!  We are now in the negative temps at night...oh Iowa weather :)!
Sunday we took little miss to the Children's museum.  They were closing early for the holiday weekend--so we explored the mall instead!  Ainsley loved seeing the yellow fish!
A visit with the trains! 
Our local sporting goods store has animals--Ainsley loves to "visit" with them! 
An ice fishing boat--she was on cloud 9!
She got so excited when she saw this owl!
All bundled up! 
She loves to watch hockey too!
Today we stayed in our jammies and watched the inauguration.  It was such a beautiful event!
Playing dress up!
I went to a heart seminar last week--I learned a lot about how to keep your heart healthy.  Diet and exercise was the main focus.  I'm trying to make small lasting changes.  First baby step is working out 3 times a week and to cut down on my sweets (not fun!).  Today I put on a work out video and had Ainsley join in with me.  It was a two mile walk/weights program--she made it to .5 mile!  She was dancing and having the best time!
This afternoon we bundled up and took A to get a much needed hair cut!

Cute new do and a balloon! 
Our very own neighborhood watch girl!  I went to dinner with some girlfriends tonight and Ainsley said goodbye to me from the window.  We had an early dinner (and great conversation) so I was able to get home and tuck my sweet girl into bed.  

Comments

Popular Posts