Missing Mom

We were shocked to learn that our mom passed away on Good Friday. Mom was born on Christmas and God called her home on Good Friday. We are thankful that mom was not alone when she passed, and that she loved life and the Lord. It was good to be with family this past week and remember mom. We were so lucky to have the support of our family--our dad and Vicki, Ryan's parents as we made important decisions this week for mom. Ryan took these beautiful pictures to remember mom by.

Mom was laid to rest by her parents which gives us comfort.


I was so thankful to be with my sister this week to grieve--and we've talked every day on the phone since she went home.


Mom's cousins were able to join us for the funeral to remember mom.


My best friend Misty, her husband Jeremy, and their beautiful kids were able to join us to celebrate mom's life.

Comments

Angie said…
Shelby,
What a beautiful post!! I miss Mom so much. Take care and stay strong
Love,
Angie
Janna said…
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. She was a great mom and she loved you and Angie so much. I will be praying for you and Angie.

Popular Posts