Happy Birthday

Since my sister is one of my few blog readers :), this post is for her! Her birthday is on January 13, and I always like to send her gift early so she opens it in time! But, Angie asked me to pass along my most recent book club book (The Help) in her birthday box. My book club was canceled on Thursday (due to our massive snow fall, 7+ inches!)....so I'm going to mail her package tomorrow! Just in case it gets there a day late, I wanted you to see what fun gifts await!! Happy Birthday!!!

P.S. I HIGHLY recommend The Help--it is on the best sellers list and this was the first novel for this author! I have talked to several friends in my book club who loved the book as well--and we are picky readers! I got lost in the book. It takes place in the 50-60s. It is a beautiful story of friendship that overcomes the color barrier during those times.

Comments

Angie said…
thanks Shelby!!! I can't wait to get the package and read the book!!

Popular Posts