Hour power walks



I have never been consistent with exercize, but for the past two weeks I have been working out and more importantly wanting to! I have been doing daily walks and 30 min video for strength training 3-4 times a week. I feel like I have more energy, so I hope to keep it up.

This week I am thankful that I have been able to catch up with friends and colleagues while walking. Monday, I met my friend Noel for a 1 hour power walk and talk. We had the best time catching up and getting some much needed fresh air and sunshine. Tuesday night Ryan and I went for a 1 hour walk--to the post office and then circled downtown for a walk (I took this beautiful picture of the capitol--which is downtown). Last night I went on a walk right after work with two of my colleagues--which was an hour and we all had a good time walking and talking.

I am trying to pack my tennis shoes every day so I am on the ready for walks if I get a break in the day. I find that walking is good exercize, and I also enjoy catching up with friends or co-workers as we walk!

Have a great day!

Comments

I love it!! Congrats and keep at it :)

Popular Posts