May, part III


Ains loves baking! We really got into some cooking shows during quarantine!










Buddy has been getting decorated too!


I have my comprehensive exams in early October so I’ve started studying this summer with two of my classmates. First step, organizing all of my class notes!


Back on the bike!








Ains loves to get dressed up for her Zoom calls!


Just a little ice cream :)!


Dress up fun!


Matching!


We are so thankful for our community pool! We’ve been swimming early in the morning or late at night when it is quiet.






Sometimes we swim with Ains and sometimes I read while she swims!


At the end of May we reached this point of quarantine...I bought scissors and asked Ryan to trim my dead ends off.


Not perfect, but better! We painted the door around Easter.


Inspiration from Ainsley!


I had to go to campus one Friday night in late May so we had a quick dinner out and then went to campus!




I checked my office voicemail. It was like time stood still, March 13 was the last day I was in the office. 


More pool time with my family....and homework!










So hungry from swimming!


In May I started listing to a podcast series, Seeing White and meeting weekly to process those with colleagues. I learned things about our history that I had never known. I am committed to learning, listening, and advocating for equity for our students and in our country. 

Comments

Popular Posts