May, part II


Most days life has felt like a juggling act. Many days the balance is right and some days we are off. In May we were both working from home so we would both spend time helping Ains with home work during the day and mainly carve out lunch time to be with Ains.


This is me most days in my office from 7:30 am-5:30 pm. Work has been so busy because we are having to rethink the way we do our work in higher ed. Thankfully Ains was pretty self-motivated with her school work but she would always stop in for help with math :). That pink blanket is Buddy’s favorite. He loves that we are home!


Love her! Hopefully she’ll remember all of the good from 2020! She has had moments when she’ll break down with tears and ask when the virus will be over. It mainly involves missing her friends and summer camp. This is such a tough experience to process for kids.


I went into work in May for a quick video with the Wellness team. I miss campus and seeing my students and colleagues!!


New spring pillows for the front porch!


We’d like to add a pergola to the front of the house-Ryan drew this one and I love it! We just don’t know how to build it :)!


Ryan planted Magnolia trees for Mother’s Day for me-here is the before and after!




Thankful for my mom and Linda!


Mother’s Day walk!


We got the green light to move forward with Ainsley’s genetic test. We’ve been waiting for over a year since we heard about this test. It can only be ordered at one place-Baylor generics. We are now waiting on a safe time to do the blood draws. 



This has been one of my favorite verses lately. I’ve prayed and prayed for answers for our Ains and almost 8 years later we are still searching. And I can confidently say, God is still good. Thankful for the way he gave our girl such a loving and spunky spirit!

Comments

Popular Posts