Happy New Years!


Welcome 2019! Hope you had a great new year! We are thankful for another year of life, our family & friends and health! We rang in the new year hanging out at home and watching the CNN NYC coverage.  We aren’t big crowd people, but sure do love watching the fun! We fell asleep shortly after 11, but we celebrate on east coast time :)!


I love setting resolutions! It’s a fresh start and there are always 100 things I want to tackle. This year, I’m picking one word to focus on. LESS! I love it already. Less rushing, less stress, less screen time, less sugar, etc. Choosing less allows for MORE of the important things in life! I’ll keep you updated on my less journey! What word would define your hopes for 2019?



Ainsley selected hope & love for her words this year :)! She got a new book today, A Wrinkle in Time, and has loved it so far! 


She also recently discovered tacos! We’ve told her for years she’s love them, but it was just a few weeks ago when she first tried them. This was the face she made when I reminded her that we had been telling her for years she’d love them! Happy 2019!

Comments

Popular Posts