Venturing out


This is our 2018 Merry Christmas family photo :)! After several days resting at home we finally ventured out to lunch. Ains had been fever free for 48 hrs so we were ready for some fresh air! Ains slept in so we gave her 2 of her meds (on an empty stomach) and then went right to lunch. Oh did we learn an important lesson!


Sweet girl got sick twice in the bathroom of the restaurant and once again when we got home. She has been tolerating her meds well and felt great, but no food on her tummy did not mix well with her medicine. We took it easy today so she could rest and I went to the doctor tonight and have strep so we are basically still a super germy family! We will be taking it easy this weekend and eating in-thank the good Lord for Hello Fresh meals!


On a happier note I did decorate for Valentines Day today! I took one of my spring wreaths that was yellow and painted it this fun pink color!




Back to a sickness tip-Starbucks has a “medicine ball” drink. If you have a sore throat or cold, I’d highly recommend it! It is steamed lemonade with two different tea bags, so good!  I’m getting a jump start on my reading for next semester-I’m taking 3 classes (yikes)! And one class has 7 books-this is one we have to have read by the first class. Here’s to jumping in to 2019 doctoral classes!!


Back to decorations, I took down our Christmas decorations but have a few winter decorations still up. My sister got us this cute sign!


This bird was my moms. I always keep it right by my kitchen sink to remember her. Her birthday was on Christmas Day and we got a cake to remember her again this year.


A few simple decorations for Valentines Day, which is also my dad’s birthday!




Happy early Valentines Day, stay healthy my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts