Full days


Life continues to be SO busy right now!


Ainsley will ask me about my day and I will normally say it is very busy....she recently said mom you are always busy :). 


I now say, I had a very full day ;). Even though the days are full, I’m thankful they are full of many good things including this sweet girl!

Here are some fun pictures from the last few weeks!



Ryan recently turned 40! We had a fun night celebrating with friends at an Escape Room!


We made it out!!


Ryan’s friends also threw him a party!


Surprise!!



Thankful for Ryan! I’m glad we were able to celebrate him this month!!


My mom loved Red Lobster!! We normally try to go in April to remember her and talk through all of the fun memories we had over lunches and dinners here. We went recently and I’m glad we did.






Painting fun!








We are loving this sunny weather!!


We had a fun bike ride on campus the other night!!


Ainsley parking her car ;)!


And enjoying a new sweet treat from Olive Garden!





Comments

Angie said…
so sweet!! Happy birthday to Ryan. The Escape room sounds so fun. and I'm so happy you go to RL and talk about mom. That is a great tradition <3

Popular Posts