Long weekend!


We LOVE Fridays at the Cohenour house!

We were so thankful for a long weekend after a busy week!

Friday night dinner out!  We discovered Ainsley likes clam chowder--who knew!

Ains did some drawing this weekend!

Saturday morning I went to a the Baylor Rountable welcome breakfast!  Roundtable has been around since the early 1900s as a way for Baylor women to connect.  It was fun to meet some new people from all over campus.  They have monthly events, campus lunches, book club, etc.  I am on the Christmas program planning committee--it will be fun to meet some new friends.  I won this bear stapler and beautiful rose plant!

Ainsley and I worked on grandparents cards this weekend.  Grandparents day is next Sunday!  Ainsley wanted me to draw a flower on her Grammie & Papa's card.  I was working on addresses, when I looked over and Ainsley was coloring the whole flower with a grey marker.  She said "the wind blew it away". 

There was a flower there....before the wind!

On my dad's card she drew kites because "papa Bob likes kites".  She also drew a blue sun!

Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts