Favorite Things-June!

I love hearing about my friends/family favorite things so I can try them too! I thought I'd do a summer edition! First up chevron! I just love these colors and pattern-these are the colors for Ainsley's new play room! Can't wait to get that all set up for her in July!
Speaking of setting up our house I love white farm house furniture! This is the dining room table for our new house it seats 8 so plenty of room for company!
And the buffet to match! Can't wait for this to be delivered and to decorate this for fall!  And...to finally unpack my grandma's china!
A few fave beauty supplies-mascara with a 2 step process! Primer really makes a difference!
Love this new nail color for summer-Allure from Revlon!
One of my new top faves!! Fitbit Flex!! I've been wearing this for a week and what a difference it has made! It tracks your fitness steps, miles and sleep patterns. It has made me so aware and motivated to move!
A great new snack! All natural ingredients!
One of Ainsley's faves sticker faces-only $4 for a booklet at Walmart! I did the face on the left and Ains the one on the right :)!
My final fave Ainsley's weekly art projects from Sunday school!

Comments

Popular Posts