Family

It has been fun having my sister, dad and Vicki visit before we leave for TX! Ains likes playing dominoes with my dad.
And airplane with Angie!
Sisters!
Saturday Angie and I met our 1st cousins for the first time in 30+ years! We didn't order food for 30 min because we were chatting so much! It was fun to connect with them!
Sunday we went to the Amana Colonies for lunch-lucky us there was a BIG festival happening that day!

Craft shopping!
We didn't buy this (thankfully)!
Ains, Angie, Dad & Vicki.
Curious George snuck in the picture too!
Off to lunch!
Ainsley ate her weight in homemade mashed potatoes!
Time for face paint!
We did a tour of the Amanas as a part of the festival-lots of samples!
Ainsley and I took a horse ride!
She thought it was a parade just for her!
At the end of the ride she said, "I'm Cinderella and he's taking me to my castle"! Love it!
More samples! It was a beautiful day!
Love her!

Comments

Popular Posts