Let the packing begin

We are going to tackle this move to TX in small phases. Friday night we packed 8 boxes-it's a start!
We had an open house Sat & Sun! Ryan and Ains were getting the house ready with me!
Sunday during the open house and nap time Ains hung out at my office for a bit while I worked and then we had some fun on campus!


Ains loves the Old Capitol she was super excited we got to go inside!
Future senator (or President)...I want her to keep her options open!
Fun!

We got home from the open house and I put Ains down for her nap and our realtor called...a couple wanted to see our house again...so Ains napped in the car today! It was totally worth it because we accepted their offer at 9 pm tonight! House sold!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! So great that you were able to sell your house so quickly! Good luck with packing & the move :)

Popular Posts