Visit to IL: Papa Bob & Vicki

We are so thankful that my dad is doing well and that we got to spend some time with him the past few days.
Ainsley likes her new toys from Papa and new clothes from Vicki!

Ryan and I did some work on the ranch for dad today!

Dad and Ainsley supervised from the window!
We felt like ranchers!  Yes I still had my Christmas jammies on!
It was cold, but we fixed the snow fence!
Dad is trying to exercise more everyday-Ainsley joined in and helped him do laps around the house.
We went to see Vicki's new beautiful home!

Had lunch at Cracker Barrel!
Back home for fun!
So thankful that just three weeks after his open heart surgery dad is here with us to celebrate the holidays and 2014!

Comments

Angie said…
Yay!!! Me too I'm glad Dad is doing so well! Looks like you all had fun. Lol at your pants ;) and can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!!

Popular Posts