Makes my heart happy

Seeing my sweet girl at the end of a busy, tough day makes my heart happy. Tonight A had her first parent teacher conference at her new elementary school so we grabbed a quick pizza dinner before heading to the school.
Ains loved watching them make pizza! Ains was SO excited to go to her school at night :), it was 6 pm but it gets dark here at 5pm now. She was thrilled to see her teacher, Miss Sara. We are so thankful she has a caring, kind and organized teacher! We lucked out! Ainsley got a good report so we celebrated!
She loved it!

I love this picture of her holding her daddy's hand!
I got Ains this new night gown last night-she was beaming when he put this on tonight! She loves dresses!

I think we'll have to get a few more of these for Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts