Light on!

Recently when we put A down for bedtime she will want her light on. She will keep saying "light on"! We let her go to sleep with the light on as long as she is reading quietly in bed. I go in after 15 min and once Ains is asleep I turn out the light and remove the pile of books from her bed :)!
This weekend we made a Costco run and it was perfect timing because they had so many samples! Ainsley was in heaven!






I've been trying to drink more water-I find putting fruit in my water helps it taste better.
Park time!


We took a trip to the Amana Colonies this weekend-Ains loved all of the flowers!






When we were walking around there I noticed I was walking funny-I looked down and realized I had two different shoes on! Two different sized heels! Hot mess!! Thankfully no one noticed. Have you ever done that before or am I the only one?
Hugging my girl!
"No more pictures mom, time to eat"! 

Comments

Popular Posts