Week Re-Cap

Last weekend we did a landscaping project in the front of our house.  We've been in our house for two years and haven't taken much time to landscape--so it was nice to spend some time on this project.  
My pictures loaded out of order, so you'll see the landscape final project before the prep pictures--oh well, its late and my dad has asked several times to see the finished pictures--so here goes! 
Finished product--minus the hose, we've had to water every night because it has been a little dry.
Front stoop flowers and our owl...our crazy birds are back.  They always try to make a nest by our front porch..but if we put Mr. Owl up, they don't bother us.  Ainsley loves it!
Ainsley likes to "floss" while I'm getting ready in the morning.  She really just likes the taste of mint floss!
On my way to work this week--I was just struck by the beauty of the blue skies and budding trees!
Tonight we went to a the new Longhorn steak house that just opened in our town.
Ainsley loved my salad...mostly the ranch part!

After dinner we stopped by and got Ainsley a quick hair cut!
And then went to the park.  Ainsley's favorite part of the hair cut--a balloon and sucker!
Tonight Ainsley was helping Ryan water the new grass spots and I sat down to enjoy the fresh air!  I thought to myself--this is so peaceful.
Ainsley made her way to me and she had a sparkle in her eye! 
I should have known better at this point.

As I was snapping this picture, she completly drenched me and as I ran away she watered my chair.  Peaceful moment over--had to laugh.  The funny part is Ryan promised he didn't put Ainsley up to it, she thought of that all on her own.  Such a trickster!
She may be mischievous at times, but she is such a sweet, sweet girl!

Love her!

More yard work with her dad!
Ainsley liked these guys at Lowes!

And the books!
Getting supplies at Lowes! 
One of our neighbors had a yard sale last weekend, we found this cute doctor set for Ainsley. 
A few of Ainsley's favorites these days:  Orange tic tacs, sitting in her daddy's car, watering the flowers and Yo Gabba Gabba! 

Checking out her daddy before lunch.  We didn't have to tell Ainsley what to do, she immediately put the stethoscope around her neck.  We may have a future doctor on our hands!

This was an all day project!  At one point our sweet neighbors came over and offered to watch Ainsley so we could finish up the project.  It was super cold, so we took them up on their offer and Ainsley had the best time!
Ainsley sleeps on a cot at school which is low to the ground.  This past weekend, she wanted to take her Saturday and Sunday naps on her pink rug.  She snuggled up on the floor and went right to sleep.  
Almost done--right before the mulch!
Me and my Ainsley!  At this dinner Ainsley kept throwing her crayons, drawings, etc over the railing to another table.  We couldn't see them because the barrier between us was so high, but Ainsley managed to throw things over twice.  I was mortified, Ainsley was laughing, Ryan went over to their table to apologize.  Life with a 2 year old...never a dull moment!
Ainsley tried corn on the cob for the first time this week--she loved it!  Ryan went to the store tonight to get more corn for a weekend BBQ!
Sunday night ice cream run for Mother's Day.  
Ainsley loved it!

Comments

Popular Posts