Tuesday

If you can keep our sweet girl in your thoughts and prayers on Tuesday we'd appreciate it.  Ainsley is having ear tube surgery early in the morning.  After they get done placing the tubes (which is a very quick process) they will do an ABR hearing test.  This was the same test they did a year ago which showed a profound hearing loss (and then her hearing rebounded 10 days after).  We are hoping and praying  for an accurate test so we can determine if we need a hearing aid for her left ear.  While Ainsley is under sedation they are going to do an MRI as well.  This will let us know if there are any concerns with her brain that may explain her low muscle tone, delayed speech, hearing loss, etc.  We trust that all will go well!
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." -Psalm 28:7

Comments

Angie said…
I'll be thinking of Ainsley tomorrow :)
I hope things go well for her

Popular Posts